The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Load fixture and weld parts as required.
- Ability to read blueprints and understand AWS weld symbols as required for the position
- Ability to achieve quality welds while staying on production schedule.
- Maintain inventory accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use all tools necessary for the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Would be willing to train the right person.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- MIG welding experience and ability to pass weld test as required.
- Understand team concepts and strong team player.
- Able to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Understanding of LEAN concepts and willing to accept/implement change.